Anonymous;Code, the next sci-fi adventure game (visual novel) from Steins;Gate and Chaos;Child developer Chiyomaru Studio, will launch for PlayStation 4 nad PS Vita this winter, publisher 5pb. announced. It will cost 7,800 yen at retail and 7,000 yen via download.
Set in 2037, Anonymous;Code revolves around an “Earth Simulator” created by the supercomputer “Gaia.” After humanity successfully recreates humanity on “another Earth” generated within the computer, the computer-made humanity soon created its own Earth Simulator, leading humanity to question its own existence.
In case you missed it, we’ve shared a lot about the game since its initial reveal:
- Pollon, Momo, Cross, and Arecibo Message
- The Ghost and Brain-machine Interface
- Team Azoth and Graper
- Bambi Kurashina and Cyber Force Doll idol unit
- GAI Computer Corporation and GAIA Earth Simulator
- Vatican Hacker Agent, Third Secret of Famita, and Gaudi Code
Visit the official website here.