Raiden V: Director’s Cut will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC on October 5 in the west, publisher UFO Interactive announced.
A special limited edition PlayStation 4 boxed version including an exclusive music soundtrack CD will be available at Amazon.com, GameStop.com, and BestBuy.com. The digital PlayStation 4 version will be available on the PlayStation Store. The PC version will be available via Steam and GOG.com.
In Japan, the game will launch for PlayStation 4 on September 14.
Here’s an overview of the game’s features, via UFO Interactive:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors.
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action.
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local two-player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – Who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – Three unique ships with different strengths and weapons.
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination.
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.