Square Enix has released Final Fantasy XV update version 1.05 ahead of its previously planned February 21 release date.
Here are the English patch notes:
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 fps
- New Timed Quests (limited-time hunts and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
Not noted in the English patch notes, but mentioned in the press release, the update also adds two tracks from NieR: Automata to the in-game radio: “Inishie no Uta / Unmei” and “Weight of the World.”
Square Enix still plans to release the “Booster Pack+” add-on on February 21, which will include the “Boost Sword” weapon, “Dragon Mod” fishing rod, and “Aviol” reel.
Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.