Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2019
July 26 - July 30
Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2019 will run from July 26 to 30 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Commonly abbreviated “ACGHK,” Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong is the most popular summer festival in Hong Kong, featuring a selection of animation, comics, games, toys, and collectibles, as well as a variety of performances and activities.
Here is the what we know of games-related exhibitors:
(All listed times are Hong Kong Time.)
Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong
- July 26
- 13:30 to 14:00 – PlayStation Opening Ceremony – Featuring Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong managing director Mustafa Yigit.
- 16:30 to 17:00 – Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- 19:00 to 19:30 – Final Fantasy VII Remake Special Presentation @ Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2019 – Featuring producer Yoshinori Kitase.
- July 27
- 12:00 to 12:30 – Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Producer and Voice Actor Meeting – Featuring producer Ryosuke Hara and voice actor Toshio Furukawa.
- 14:00 to 14:30 – Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- 16:30 to 17:00 – Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- 19:00 to 19:30 – Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game
- July 28
- 12:00 to 12:30 – SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Producer and Voice Actor Meeting – Featuring producer Kensuke Tsukanaka and voice actor Shinichiro Miki.
- 15:00 to 15:30 – Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Producer Stage – Featuring producer Ryozo Tsujimoto, director Daisuke Ichihara, and executive director Kaname Fujioka.
- 16:30 to 17:00 – FIFA 19
- July 29
- 11:30 to 12:30 – Puyo Puyo Champions
- 14:30 to 15:00 – Just Dance 2020 and Street Fighter V
- 16:30 to 17:30 – NBA 2K19
- 18:00 to 19:00 – Code Vein
- July 30
- 11:30 to 12:30 – Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- 16:30 to 17:00 – Reassemble: Monster Hunter: World
- PlayStation 4
- Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle (Koei Tecmo)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (H2 Interactive)
- Borderlands 3 (Take-Two International Asia)
- Code Vein (Bandai Namco)
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Activision)
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai Namco)
- FIFA 20 (Electronic Arts)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix)
- Monkey King: Hero is Back (SIE)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (Capcom)
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (Sega)
- Samurai Shodown (Gamepoch)
- PlayStation VR
- Beat Saber (Beat Games)
- Blood & Truth (SIE)
- Everybody’s Golf VR (SIE)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted (ScottGames)
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR (SIE)