Developer Sunny Side Up has released the latest trailer for Little Witch in the Woods, a witch life fantasy RPG planned for release on PC in winter 2020, with potential PlayStation 4 and Switch versions to follow.
Here is an overview of the game, via its the YouTube description of its earlier trailer:
To graduate witch school, the little witch Ellie goes to work as a apprentice in a witch’s house. When Ellie arrived at the witch’s house, all she saw was a worn-out house with a village that looked like four to five people lived. Here starts the story of Ellie trying to get good grades for her graduation in the witch school!
- The life of a witch in the fantasy world – This game’s setting is a fantasy world where witches exist. Feel free to experience the world through various activities!
- Unique and fascinating plants, animals, and ecosystem – Connect with the different plants and animals, and the ecosystem of those plants and animals around the village!
- Explore the fascinating areas around the village – There are a lot of different themes around the village. Use the witch’s power to explore the village and get ingredients for potions!
- Process ingredients to make various potions – You can make the witch’s potions by processing ingredients. These potions are also used in a lot of different ways!
- Develop the village – At first, the village is pretty small, but by helping the village NPCs, you can develop it. Upgrade the village and meet all the NPCs!
- Various characters and many stories – The NPCs sometimes move in or move out. Meet all the new NPCs and discover their stories!
- Meet your lifelong partner – By love bombing, you can meet your lifelong partner! Though it may not be a human.
Watch the trailer below. Visit the developer on Twitter @SunnySideUp_DEV.