Takuyo has announced Himehibi -Another Princess Days- White or Black, the first new entry in the otome love adventure game since 2009. It will launch for Switch in summer 2020 in Japan.
The reveal poster features the following characters, from left to right:
- Emi Kisakino (Princess)
- Chiharu Sumeragi (voiced by Ryouhei Arai)
- Masamune Arashiro (voiced by Atsushi Tamaru)
- Yumejii Sensoku (voiced by Sakai Koudai)
- Kazumi Totoroki (voiced by Shun Horie)
- Nakahito Kamibukuro (voiced by Kenji Akabane)
The game’s staff is as follows:
- Executive Producer: Shigehiro Taguchi
- Scenario: Shuu Inoue, Kotoko Sekiguchi, and Yuan Shiratori
- Character Design: Fuzuki
Update 11/15/19 at 4:15 a.m.: Takuyo has published the reveal poster online, which has been replaced above.