The PC version of Toyko Warfare Turbo has been available via Steam Early Access since February 20, and was officially released just 12 days ago on October 18.
Here is an overview of the Xbox One version, via the Microsoft Store:
Tokyo Warfare Turbo is the ultimate tank arcade where World War II and modern tanks, armored personnel carriers, and anti-aircraft vehicles face each other in the battlefield.
- Command your multi-ton beasts across Japan or the bonus desert and winterlands maps.
- Take sides among the six factions available and unlock dozens of tanks as you go up in rank.
- Tanks of different eras and factions can be teamed without restrictions.
- Choose between anime and HD styles at any time. Fine tune gameplay, visuals, and other features available.
- Game modes include “Survival,” “Deathmatch,” and “Team Deathmatch.”
Xbox One X Enhancements
- Ray-tracing for reflections (urban maps only in rainy and cloudy weather).
- Higher frame rate.
- Up to 1440p resolution.
- Ultra graphical settings.
- Double texture resolution.
- Further draw distance.
- Depth of field (optional).
- Motion Blur (optional).
- Up to 22 AI (six more).
Watch the launch trailer for the PC version below.