Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist introducing the dark heroes and flesh-craving Ghouls of the game.
Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist‘s cast of heroes includes other series stalwarts such as:
- The renowned Gourmet ghoul, Shu Tsukiyama
- The Serpent ghoul, Nishiki Nishio
- The Manager of the :re coffee shop and wife to Kaneki, Touka Kirishima
- The powerful executive, Naki
- The Black Rabbit of Goat organization, Ayato Kirishima
- Former ghoul investigator, Seidou Takizawa, otherwise known as Owl
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
In Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist, a war for survival is being waged between Ghouls and Investigators on the streets of Japan’s largest metropolitan city. Based off the popular horror manga, Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist is the first video game of the franchise to come to the West, uniting the characters from Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul √A, and the Tokyo Ghoul: re series in an action-packed conflict between man and ghoul with co-op and single-player battles.
Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist is due out for PlayStation 4 on November 14 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on November 15 in the Americas and Europe.
Watch the trailer below.