Tekken 7 Season Pass 3 DLC character Zafina will launch alongside the game’s version 3.0 update on September 10, Bandai Namco announced.
Here are the update notes, via Bandai Namco:
- Battle balance adjustments (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
Tekken 7 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Watch a new trailer below.