“Intergalactic rhythm game” Spin Rhythm XD will launch for PC via Steam Early Access on October 22 for $19.99, followed by Switch in 2020, developer Super Spin Digital announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Spin Rhythm XD is an interdimensional electronic music rhythm game with fluid, analogue-inspired controls and fully hand-sequenced levels.
- Take Control – Spin, flick, and tap to match colors and beats. Spin Rhythm‘s smooth controls work seamlessly across multiple devices including mouse and keyboard, Steam Controller and other controllers, motion controls, and even real MIDI DJ turntables (BETA).
- Master – Precise, hand-made levels across three to five unique difficulties.
- Music – Over 30 of the juiciest tunes in the known universe from Nitro Fun, Hyper Potions, Subtact, Panda Eyes, Teminite, Anomalie, Tut Tut Child, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Braken, Maxo, Tokyo Machine, Douglas Holmquist, Kitty, Rogue, seejay, Birocratic, 2Mello, and more.
- Create – Custom levels and backgrounds you can share with the world.
- Compete – Become the best in the universe as you race to the top of the global leaderboards.
Watch a new trailer below.