The PlayStation VR version of Hatsune Miku VR will launch via the PlayStation Store on November 12 in Japan, publisher Degica Games announced. Pre-orders will open on September 13.
The virtual reality rhythm action game will be playable at Tokyo Game Show 2019 from September 12 to 15 at the PlayStation booth. The exhibition will take place at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
Hatsune Miku VR first launched for PC in March 2018. Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
World-famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to join her on stage in in this VR music game! Simply put on your headset, choose a song then use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols flying from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
The following songs from popular Hatsune Miku artists are included:
- “Stella” by KotsubanP, illustration by KEI (New)
- “Ievan Polkka” by Otomania, illustration by Yukino Tamago
- “Singularity” by keisei, illustration by rsk
- “Amagoi Miseinen” by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’, illustration by MONQ
- “Sharing the World” by BIGHEAD, illustration by apapico
- “Ghost Rule” by DECO*27, illustration by Hachisan
- “SenbonZakura” by Kurousa P, illustration by Ittomaru
- “Hibikase” by Giga, illustration by Mochizuki Kei
- “SLoWMoTIoN” by PinocchioP, illustration by PinocchioP
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers.
- Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game.
- Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick (New).
- Nine songs with two difficulties for intense dance action.
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits (New).