The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation has new information on publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust’s upcoming Fairy Tail game.
Here are the information tidbits:
- The main story alone should be about 30 hours of gameplay.
- There is side content such as character episodes and special costumes, so it should actually take longer than 30 hours.
- Game-unique stories will appear, such as requests related to characters that do not appear much in the original manga or anime.
- There are more than 10 playable characters.
- There are costumes.
- Downloadable content is being considered.
- As your guild rank increases, your magic links will become greater and you can learn ultra magic-esque legend-class magic.
- By fulfilling the requests of the townspeople, you will be able to upgrade your guild’s various facilities.
- Your bonds with your party will deepen as you place them in your party or fulfill requests together.
- Battles are command-based, as previously announced. Play while considering things like, “when should I do this?,” “who should I do it to?,” “what magic should I use?,” and “who should I use it on?”
- Support character Makarov Dreyar can assist you with “Fairy Law”-esque ultra magic.
- There are characters that support each factility, job, and the lik within the guild.
Fairy Tail is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2020.