The Switch version of Cyberpunk action puzzle game Hyperforma will launch via the Nintendo eShop on September 5, publisher HeroCraft and developer Nord Unit announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via HeroCraft:
In Hyperforma, you merge with an ancient network to uncover the mysteries surrounding a vanished society. While exploring cyberspace, you run into ancient masters that guard secrets and consider you an enemy to the system.
Level up and earn new abilities that allow you to hack into increasingly complex systems. With over 80 levels, there are many mind-boggling puzzles to solve and ancient bosses to defeat. Each hacked system will bring you one step closer to finding the answers you seek.
Hyperforma is a fun story-driven puzzler in a cyberpunk setting that puts your problem-solving skills to the test.
- Explore the ancient network, an artifact of a vanished civilization.
- Titanic ancient bosses to defeat: In the ancient network, you are the enemy. To get the answers you seek, you must hack your way through complex systems, including ancient beings that don’t want you to proceed.
- Become a master hacker: There are over 80 puzzles for you to crack.
- Brick-breaker gameplay leveled up: With many abilities available throughout the campaign, take brick-breaker gameplay to all-new levels with mechanics and features not yet associated with classic brick-breaker gameplay.
- Story-driven campaign: Uncover the mysteries surrounding a lost civilization.
- A wonderful cyberpunk soundtrack.
Watch a new trailer below.