Co-op tower defense first-person shooter Hypercharge: Unboxed, which is currently available for PC via Steam Early Access, will launch for Switch alongside its full PC release this winter, developer Digital Cybercherries announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digital Cybercherries:
You’re a small plastic soldier with a big mission. That mission? Construct turrets, build defenses, protect the HYPER-CORE! The biggest battles require the smallest soldiers.
Fight for your plastic little lives! Embark on an epic mission with up to three of your friends. Your task, soldier, is to prevent the HYPER-CORE from being destroyed. If it’s destroyed, you can kiss your human friends goodbye. They’ll forget about us – all of us! Every toy, comic book, cartoon. It’ll be like we never existed! Don’t let that happen, soldier—we’re depending on YOU. Recruit a special team of three friends. Work together, and keep that HYPER-CORE operational! Work together and win, for the future of toys everywhere!
- Multiplayer! Defend the HYPER-CORE by yourself or with up to three of your friends in Online and Local Co-op.
- Fortify! Build turrets, traps, and walls, and fight off evil hordes of weaponized toys.
- Progression! Earn XP, unlock skins, and customize your action figure and weapon.
- Locations! Fight across suburban battlefields (you’ve never seen your kitchen quite like this)
- Split-Screen! Buddy-up on the sofa and blast the enemy as a team!
- Controller! Prefer to use a controller to mop up bad guys? No problem. Plug in and play!