Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin developer Dokidoki Groove Works is hiring for the development a large-scale new PlayStation 4 RPG that uses Unreal Engine 4. It is slated to start-up around August or September. Available positions include planners, programmers, graphic artists, sound designers, and operations planners.
Here is the blurb from the job listing, which is titled, “New PS4 Game Development Project Begins! Make a Hit that Captivates the World”:
This time, it is our pleasure to be participating in the development of a new RPG for PlayStation 4. It is a major project that uses Unreal Engine 4. We will welcome you as members of its development. You should be able to demonstrate your skills and senses to the fullest extent.
The project is scheduled to start-up around August or September, but since we will provide consultation on the day you join the company, please feel free to get in touch with us beforehand.
Won’t you create an interesting game with us that will take players by surprise?
With the launch of a Kyoto branch in May, plans to list the company in the stock market in 2020, and the expansion of its Osaka branch, the 2013-established Dokidoki Groove Works is aiming for major change. It hopes for its new hires to further accelerate that momentum.
Here are some of the company’s past works:
- Cendrillon palikA (2018 / Switch) – Programming, UI, and script
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun (2018 / Switch) – Entirety of development in cooperation with Bandai Namco Studio
- Ikemen Sengoku Toki wo Kakeru Koi – Aratanaru Deai (2018 / PS Vita) – Entirety of development
- Chouchou Jiken Rhapsodic (2017 / PS Vita) – Programming, UI, and script
- Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin (2016 / iOS, Android) – Planning and entirety of development, as well as operation and data check