Nippon Ichi Software has launched “Game Variety,” its new brand for paid smartphone games in Japan. All Game Variety titles are pay-to-play and require no additional charges after the initial purchase.
The following new smartphone titles launched today alongside the brand:
- Yomawari (1,900 yen) – App Store, Google Play
- Game Variety Shogi (600 yen) – App Store, Google Play
- Game Variety Go (600 yen) – App Store, Google Play
- Game Variety Reversi (600 yen) – App Store, Google Play
The following already released smartphone titles are also part of the Game Variety lineup:
- Logic Mahjong Souryu: Yonin Uchi / Sannin Uchi (600 yen)
- Arcane Chess (600 yen)
- Kyuuen no Kizuna (600 yen)
- Shin Hayarigami (1,560 yen for all chapters)
Various additional Game Variety titles will be introduced and released in the future. Visit the Game Variety official website here.