Story-driven action RPG Everreach: Project Eden will launch for Xbox One and PC via Steam in September, followed by PlayStation 4 later in 2019, publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization.
Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions.
- Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades.
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes.
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy.
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond.
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare.
Watch the reveal trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.