Japan-based developer Project Pegasus will release dog-themed multiplayer action game Play Dog Play Tag for PC via Steam Early Access in 2019, the studio announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The dogs’ favorite bones have been stolen by a thief!
Chasing the thief in coordination with the owner, then charge and shoot.
Let’s get back the bones!
You can also steal bones that others have collected.
Let’s become the milli”bone”ire in this town while destroying a lot!
- Charge and Shoot – Pull the right trigger to charge the force. Release the trigger to throw the owner in the direction of the camera. It is possible to destroy buildings or attack other players and the thief (the bear) by throwing the owner.
- Ability – Catch the “person” that appears from the destroyed building. Use various abilities to help collect bones!
- Battle Royal – Who is the strongest in town? Fight against other dogs, grab bones, and show off the “ruler” of this land!
Number of players: two to four (local multiplayer)
Early Access FAQ
- Why Early Access?
- “By receiving feedback from the players, we hope to provide a more enjoyable play experience when the full version is released.”
- Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
- “We will proceed development with the goal of releasing approximately 12 months after the Early Access release.”
- How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
- “We are considering adding resources such as playable dog breeds and new battle stages.”
- What is the current state of the Early Access version?
- “You can battle two to four people on one stage (offline).”
- Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
- “We will gradually raise the price as we ship new content and features. Please note.”
- How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
- “We look forward to hearing from you in the Steam community form to make the game more interesting.”
Watch the announcement trailer below.