Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers and Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle highlight this week’s Japanese game releases.
The latest expansion to the popular MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers adds new jobs, a new playable race, new areas, new primals, new beast tribes, new areas and dungeons, new raids, and more. For new players, a Complete Pack including the base game and every expansion will also be available.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle is an updated release of 2018-released Attack on Titan 2. In addition to the base Attack on Titan 2 game, it includes new stories through the third season of the anime, new playable characters, new equipment, and a new mode. For users who already own Attack on Titan 2, the Final Battle content can be purchased as a $39.99 add-on.
Get the full list of this week’s Japanese game releases below. It should be noted that Gematsu will receive a small percentage of money from purchases made through Play-Asia links. You can also save five percent using our “GEMATSU” coupon code.
Physical and Digital
- Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle (PS4, Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Game of the Year Edition Value Selection (PS4)
- Call of Duty: WWII Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
- Clannad (Switch) – Launching digitally worldwide.
- Final Fantasy XIV: The Complete Pack (PS4, PC)
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers (PS4, PC)
- PixARK (PS4, Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- Ankh Guardian: Treasure of the Demon’s Temple (Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- Asdivine Dios (Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- BQM BlockQuest Maker (PS4)
- Devious Dungeon 2 (PS4, Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- Focus on You (PS4) – Also launching in Southeast Asia with English support.
- Hot Gimmick: Axes-jong for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia (PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita)
- Qbik (Switch)
- They Are Billions (PS4, Xbox One) – Launching worldwide.
- Sea of Solitude (PS4, Xbox One) – Launching worldwide.
- What Remains of Edith Finch (Switch) – Launching worldwide.