The free-to-play The Elder Scrolls: Blades is coming to Switch this fall, Bethesda Softworks announced during its E3 2019 press conference.
The Switch version will support cross-play and cross-progression with the currently available iOS and Android versions.
Additionally, Bethesda Softworks has released the first major update for the iOS and Android versions, which includes new jewelry, new jobs, new decorations for your town, new voice-overs for key moments, new quests featuring dragons, and more.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bethesda Softworks:
Carry over all your progress from the mobile version or start a new adventure from scratch. Playable in docked or tablet mode, Blades on Switch takes advantage of the platform’s unique Joy-Cons and motion controls to support a variety of playstyles.
Play free now on iOS and Android devices: PlayBlades.com.
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades–a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Watch a new set of trailers below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.