Atlus has released the second Persona 5 Royal “Morgana’s Report” news delivery video.
Morgana’s Report #2 introduces new party member Kasumi Yoshizawa and the game’s Palace and battle elements. Here is a summary of the report:
- Kasumi Yoshizawa’s Arcana is “Faith,” represented by the tarot card “La Foi.”
- There is a gallery feature to re-watch movies and event scenes. More information on that will be announced in the future.
- There are new elements in the game surrounding Akechi Goro.
- Morgana shared a screenshot of Haru in her everyday clothes.
- The Kyouma (new strong enemies) that appear in Palaces are extremely strong, but defeating them might get you rare items.
- There are items called “Ishi” scattered throughout Palaces, and collecting them all will turn get you an accessory that lets you use a powerful skill.
- Wire actions have been added to the palace. With the wire, you can jump from one distant ledge to another, or even use it to latch onto faraway enemies to zoom in and start the battle with the upper hand.
- New elements have also been added to battle. The range of customization for the guns carried by the Phantom Thieves has increased. You can increase the accuracy rate of your favorite gun, and even attach effects that inflict the enemy with status ailments. Also, bullets will replenish after battle.
Morgana’s Report #3 will be released in July.
Persona 5 Royal is due out for PlayStation 4 on October 31 in Japan, and in 2020 in the west. Read more about the game here.
Watch Morgana’s Report #2 below.