Atlus has released a new trailer for Persona 5 Royal introducing new character Kasumi Yoshizawa (and her Persona Cendrillon), as well as detailed the 13,800 yen “Straight Flush Edition” due out alongside the standard edition in Japan.
The Straight Flush Edition includes the following:
- Special box with Shigenori Soejima-illustrated artwork
- Persona 5 Royal art book (B5-size, hard cover, 48 pages)
- Persona 5 Royal soundtrack (one CD + booklet)
- Designed by P-Studio t-shirt (size: large)
- Phantom Thieves Costumes DLC Set
- Velvet Room Costume & BGM Special Set
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Costume & BGM Set
Persona 5 Royal is due out for PlayStation 4 on October 31 in Japan, and in 2020 in the west. Read more about the game here.
Watch the trailer below.