The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and the Secret Hideout, including new character and system introductions.
Here are the notable tidbits:
Characters (name spellings not confirmed)
- Empel Vollmer (voiced by Hirofumi Nojima) – A wandering alchemist researching the ruins. He is renting out a house in Razenboden while investigating. While he is quite knowledgeable, due to certain events that occurred in the past, he is no longer able to use alchemy. He is a battle party member.
- Bos Brunnen (voiced by Yohei Azakami) – The only son of the Brunnen family, he is an influential man in Razenboden Village. He is arrogant and prideful, but wields great political power. He has both influence and intelligence.
- Lumbar Dorn (voiced by Fukushi Ochiai) – A coward who is loyal to the strong. He is loyal to Bos, and makes fun of Ryza and friends.
- Moritz Brunnen (voiced by Ryota Takeuchi) – Bos’ father. Though he is good at what he does, he does not have a great reputation.
- Gathering Point Synthesis – Create gathering points through synthesis.
Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and the Secret Hideout will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on September 26 in Japan, and at a later date for PC via Steam.