Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust are hosting an “Atelier Series Survey 2019.”
The survey takes five to 10 minutes to complete and has the following 17 questions:
- 1-1. Age
- 1-2. Gender
- 1-3. Occupation
- 1-4. Owned Game Systems
- 2-1. Check off the Atelier titles you have played
- 3-1. What is the first thing you want to know about a new Atelier game when it is announced?
- 4-1. Where do you get most of your information about the Atelier series?
- 5-1. What is it about Atelier games that made you make your purchase?
- 5-2. What information or advertisement for an Atelier game made you make your purchase?
- 6-1. When a new Atelier series title is announced, do you visit the official website?
- 7-1. What Atelier series goods have you purchase?
- 8-1. What Atelier series goods would you like to see?
- 9-1. What games have you played in the past year?
- 10-1. What are your favorite games or game series?
- 11-1. Did you buy Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 11-2. If yes, why?
- 12-1. Where did you read about Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 13-1. What made you decide to purchase Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 14-1. Which version(s) of Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland did you purchase?
- 15-1. If you purchased Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, through what means did you purchase it?
- 15-2. If you pre-ordered Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, what made you decide to pre-order it?
- 16-1. If you did not purchase Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, why not?
- 17-1. Please provide any additional feedback or requests for the Atelier series.
The latest entry in the Atelier series, Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 20 in Japan, and is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC on May 21 in North America and May 24 in Europe. A demo is available now in Japan.