Focus Home Interactive announces 2019 partnerships
Several new titles in development.
Get the details on each studio and new project below.
- Asobo Studio – New project in the works that “benefits from the creative and artistic talent of the studio.”
- Deck13 – “Brand-new franchise which builds upon the strengths and expertise of the studio” in development.
- Dontnod Entertainment – “This new co-production promises to be one of the most ambitious in the history of the publisher and the studio.”
- Gasket Games – “They will leverage their passion, talent, and more than fifteen years of experience making strategy games in the development of a brand-new Games Workshop title in a rich universe.”
- Lightbulb Crew – “Their game offers a dedicated artistic direction and unique concept, with what it takes to push the boundaries and break the rules of the tactical genre.”
- Limestone Games – “[Focus Home Interactive] is proud to continue to support young studios with high potential and give them the means to fully express their vision.”
- Passtech Games – New IP of “an indie vein” in development.
- Saber Interactive – Two new titles in development, with one supported by “one of the most important licenses in the Games Workshop universe.”
- Streum On Studio – New shooter in development “in one of the most popular Games Workshop IPs.”
- Sumo Digital – “Multiplayer experience without compromise in a universe as dark as it is violent” in development at EVE: Valkyrie studio Sumo Newcastle.
Additionally, Focus Home Interactive has reached an exclusive agreement with Chaosium to be exclusive creator of Call of Cthulhu video games.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"