Colorful action platformer Furwind, which first launched for PC in October 2018, is coming to PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita, publisher JanduSoft and developer Boomfire Games announced. It will support English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Spanish language options. A release date was not announced.
Distributor Eastasiasoft will release a limited run physical edition of the game for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita sold exclusively through Play-Asia for $34.99. The PlayStation 4 version will be limited to 1,000 units, and the PS Vita version 1,500 units. Pre-orders will open on April 11.
Here is what is included:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original double-disc soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Furwind is a colorful, pixel art style, action-platformer game that evokes the challenging classics of the gaming days of past. Embark on this epic adventure in which a little fox will fight the ominous darkness that is invading its homeland.
- Guide a little fox in his adventure to defeat forces that are devastating the Forest.
- Complete the different episodes, exploring levels full of life and color with a unique pixel art style.
- Navigate dangerous areas, filled with traps and risky characters!
- Use your powers to reach inaccessible places, heal your wounds, and bring destruction to your enemies.
- Enjoy an inspiring OST with ambient and atmospherics sound effects that bring life to the world you’re exploring.
Watch a trailer below.