Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization developer Aquria is hiring a 3D motion designer for work on a PlayStation 4 fantasy RPG with “anime taste.”
Aquria’s recent works include The Record of Grancrest War for PlayStation 4 in 2018, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in 2016, and the original The Caligula Effect for PS Vita in 2016.
Here is an overview of the job listing, which was posted on Japanese careers website Imagica DigitalScape:
- Job Title: 3D motion designer
- Project: PS4 project with anime taste
- Job Description: Responsible for motion designer work on a fantasy RPG title; work assigned based on skills / experience
- Required Skills: Practical experience in motion design work
- Preferred Skills: PlayStation 4 development experience, anime taste motion design experience