The Switch version of GRID Autosport will launch this summer, publisher Codemasters and developer Feral Interactive announced.
The racing simulator first launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in June 2014, followed by Mac and Linux in December 2015, and iOS in November 2017.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
GRID Autosport is the first full-on racing simulator for Nintendo Switch, engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of high-speed thrills, believable handling, and challenge that scales to your play.
Step into a career as a pro-racer, mastering the world’s fastest cars to win motorsport’s most exciting races, from the hallowed asphalt of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the narrow city streets of Barcelona.
- Race anytime, anywhere!
- Master different racing disciplines:
- Touring: Take on aggressive pack races
- Endurance: Test your strength in all-night events
- Tuner: Keep control in Drift and Time Attack events
- Open-Wheel: Perfect your racing line at top speed
- Street: Ramp up the fear factor on tight city circuits
- Customize your controls and difficulty level
- 100 cars and 100 circuits