Atlus is hosting a new Player Survey to gather feedback “to help us determine the next steps for some of our most popular series, including Persona, Catherine, Etrian Odyssey, and more.”
Users who take the survey can opt in to the Atlus Player Survey Sweepstakes for the chance to win their choice of a gift card for the Atlus Online Store, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, or Xbox / Microsoft Store.
The survey asks questions like:
- Which games do you want to see more new content for? (Catherine, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, Digital Devil Saga, Dragon’s Crown, Etrian Odysssey, Growlanser, Odin Sphere, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, Persona Q, Radiant Historia, Shin Megami Tensei, Soul Hackers, Trauma Center, Other)
- What do you want to see from [chosen titles] in the future? (Downloadable Content, Merchandise, Remake / Remaster, Sequel / Next Installment / Xbox One Port / Nintendo Switch Port / PC Port / PlayStation 4 Port)
- What format (digital or physical) do you typically buy your games in?
- How often do you purchase collector’s editions?
- Which of the following sites do you rely on for gaming news? (Gematsu is listed, we’re in the big leagues now)
Take the survey here.