The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals Murder Detective: Jack the Ripper, a new adventure game for PlayStation 4 and Switch from Nippon Ichi Software. It will launch on April 25 in Japan for 6,980 yen.
Murder Detective: Jack the Ripper is set in a fictional London, where a private detective takes on cases. Depending on your choices, the game may branch from into a murderer route.
Here are the characters:
- Arthur Hewitt (voiced by Yuusuke Hirooka)
- Self-Proclaimed Jack the Ripper (voiced by Kiyohiro Yamaguchi)
- Charlotte Peacely (voiced by Aiko Yamasaki)
- Rory Godspeed (voiced by Mitsuki Natsukawa)
- Harry Brown (voiced by Yuuki Fujino)
- Sophie Raichel (voiced by Yuki Yawakami)
- Walter Raichel (voiced by Kouji Mikogami)