Publisher PQube has delayed the Anti-Gravity Game Studios-developed tower defense action RPG Hell Warders from its previously planned January 17 release date. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC when it launches.
“We regret to inform you that the planned release of Hell Warders on January 17 will need to be delayed slightly due to some minor issues,” PQube said in a statement. “We will announce a firm and solid release date within the next couple of weeks along with further exciting details!”
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Hell is at our gates! Rise up as one of the mighty Hell Warders, an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities, to resist the demon hordes head-on. Push back wave after wave of Hell-spawn with an arsenal of weapons, rip apart their fearsome commanders with powerful hero skills, and deploy your army of knights, archers, and mages to bring the fight back to Hell!
- Action RPG Meets Tower Defense – Control powerful Heroes, unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic defensive units in this brand new sub-genre title.
- Create Your Defenses – Set up archers, knights, mages and catapults – choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible.
- Four-Player Co-op – Combine forces with up to four players and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
- Class-Based Heroes – Choose from three diverse heroes – each with their own unique weapons, skills and abilities.
- An Upgradable Armory – Completing stages rewards you with beacons which upgrades your skills and unlocks powerful artifacts allowing you to stand toe to toe with even the toughest of demons.
- Epic Encounters – Battle demonic monsters, from the small and numerous to the epic and towering. Every resident of Hell is out to stop you!