Square Enix introduced several more of the Japanese voice cast for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S during a “Dragon Quest XI S Channel: Cast Announcement Feature #1” live stream today.
Find the full list of newly revealed voice actors below:
- Protagonist (voiced by Mitsuki Saiga)
- King Carnelian (voiced by Sugou Takayuki)
- Hendrik (voiced by Rikiya Koyama)
- Jasper (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai)
- Amber (voiced by Mami Koyama)
- Chalky (voiced by Kenichi Ogata)
- Prince Faris (voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki)
- Kainui (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura)
- Michelle (voiced by Ai Kayano)
- Atsuko (voiced by Emiri Katou)
- Atsuo (voiced by Emiri Katou)
- Miko (voiced by Toa Yukinari)
- Queen Frysabel (voiced by Yui Horie)
- Krystalinda (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
Previously revealed voice actors include:
- Erik (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
- Veronica (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Serena (voiced by Sora Amamiya)
- Sylvando (voiced by Masaya Onosaka)
- Rab (voiced by Mugihito)
- Jade (voiced by Ami Koshimizu)
- Gemma (voiced by Ayako Kawasumi)
- Vince (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Mia (voiced by Inori Minase)
In addition to the new voice actors, Dragon Quest series creator Yuji Horii revealed that Dragon Quest XI S will feature additional scenario(s). Details are unknown, but it will not be a post-game story.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S is due out for Switch in 2019 in Japan. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC, as well as for 3DS in Japan.
Watch the full live stream archive below.