Square Enix will host the first in a series of “Dragon Quest XI Channel S” live streams for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S on January 25 from 21:30 to 22:30 JST, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube and Niconico.
The first broadcast is titled “Cast Announcement Feature #1.” It is highlighted by the announcement of voice actors, as well as their appearance on the program.
Here is the full lineup of guests:
- Ami Koshimizu (Jade voice actor)
- Yuji Horii (Dragon Quest XI S game design and scenario)
- Takeshi Uchikawa (Dragon Quest XI S director)
- Hokuto Okamoto (Dragon Quest XI S producer)
- Yosuke Saito (wannabe company executive)
- Mitsuki Saiga (voice actor)
- Emiri Katou (voice actor)
- Erik (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
- Veronica (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Serena (voiced by Sora Amamiya)
- Sylvando (voiced by Masaya Onosaka)
- Rab (voiced by Mugihito)
- Jade (voiced by Ami Koshimizu)
- Gemma (voiced by Ayako Kawasumi)
- Vince (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Mia (voiced by Inori Minase)
However, Mitsuki Saiga and Emiri Katou, who will both appear on the broadcast, have not been announced to voice any characters as of yet.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S is due out for Switch in 2019 in Japan. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC, as well as for 3DS in Japan.