The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, introducing six sub-characters and a few new battle system details.
Get the information below.
- Cole Dueller (voiced by Souichirou Miwa) – First appeared in Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland. He runs a blacksmith where you can forge weapons and armor.
- Lisa von Beilschmidt (voiced by Emiri Katou) – The showgirl at the bar in Arculis. While beautiful, she eats like a pig. You can accept requests at the bar.
- Refle von Beilschmidt (voiced by Kaya Okuno) – Arculis’ jewelry store shopkeeper and Leeza’s younger sister.
- Jeltje Jeremies (voiced by Takeda Rarisa Tago) – An adventurer fanatic who lives for getting autographs from famous adventurers.
- Pamela Ibis (voiced by Asuka Tanii) – An Atelier series recurring character. She runs a shop in Arls, which has become a tourist attraction.
- Wild Klinsmann (voiced by Yuuki Yonai) – He runs a restaurant in Arland. He was once a delinquent, but changed his ways after eating a certain someone’s cooking.
- The battle system is based on Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings. Players can enjoy trial and error-based battles.
- A maximum of five characters can participate in battle. Three characters are positioned in the front, while two are in the back.
- The characters in the back can assist when the characters in the front satisfy certain conditions. HP and MP will gradually recover when positioned in the back.
- “Interrupt” is a system that allows alchemists to use items at any time, regardless of turn, by building up a gauge. The items you use through Interrupt do not disappear.
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 20, 2019 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in North America and Europe in spring 2019.