The Mortal Kombat 11 product page on GameStop Italy has provided a few new details about the recently announced fighting game, as well as a first look at pre-order bonus character Shao Kahn (pictured).
Here are the details:
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphics engine meticulously renders every crushed skull and torn heart, completely immersing the player in the action of the bloodiest scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes previously unseen characters, the Klassics of the series, and the protagonists of the amazing movies in the Story Mode of the epic saga that has continued for more than 25 years.
- A new game engine with even bloodier scenes.
- A new personalization system with clothes, accessories, and move sets never before seen.
- New Fatalities and a new GoreTech system make the performances even more brutal.
- Strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards eSports, including personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards, and improved matchmaking
Limited Edition Contents
- Steel case
- Kombat Pass: Six characters and six “Battlepass” (Editor’s Note: We’re not sure what this is).
Mortal Kombat 11 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on April 23, 2019.