The Switch version of Horizon Chase Turbo will launch via the Nintendo eShop on November 28, developer Aquiris Game Studio announced.
The retro racing game first launched for PlayStation 4 and PC in May. An Xbox One version is also planned for release in 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via Aquiris Game Studio:
Horizon Chase Turbo is standalone homage to classic 16-bit racing games that defined a generation of high-speed, frenetic arcade fun. The simple and tight controls paired with precision gameplay and detailed depth combine for a nostalgic experience for racing, arcade, retro, and multiplayer fans young and old. Horizon Chase Turbo’s head-to-head split screen multiplayer and catchy contemporary chiptune-style music add to the game’s painterly aesthetic and competitive action.
Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by the super-fun-straight-to-the-point classic racing games from the 90s.
- High definition graphics.
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others.
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to four players.
- Music by Barry Leitch, sound designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others.
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 unlockable Cars, and 12 upgrades.
- Four game modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards.
Watch the Switch release date trailer below.