The latest issue of Weekly Jump has new information on Dragon Quest Builders 2 introducing automatic construction and a new set of weapons.
Here are the details:
Have Residents Automatically Construct Your Blueprints
- Lay out the blueprints.
- Place necessary items, such as furniture and blocks, into the storage chest.
- Residents will get to work. Items will be withdrawn from th storage chest as needed to properly craft what is shown on the blueprints.
- Event a giant castle can be built with ease.
- Zap Barrier – A strong barrier that protects against enemy raids.
- Woosh Vacuum – Creates a tornado that swoops down on nearby enemies.
- Sizz Tile – If you step on this tile, fire will blow up.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on December 20 in Japan, and in North America and Europe in 2019.