The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals the Japanese voice cast for the upcoming remaster of Onimusha: Warlords for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. The remaster features newly recorded Japanese voices.
The following cast members have been confirmed:
- Samanosuke Akechi (voiced by Takeshi Kaneshiro)
- Nobunaga Oda (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki)
- Kaede (voiced by Mikako Komatsu)
- Yuki (voiced by Kaori Nazuka)
- Yumemaru (voiced by Hisako Kanemoto)
- Hideyoshi Toyotomi (voiced by Wataru Takagi)
- Guildenstern (voiced by Houchuu Ootsuka)
- Hecuba (voiced by Mayumi Sako)
- Narration (voiced by Mugihito)
Onimusha: Warlords is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide on January 15, 2019.
Update 9:20 a.m.: View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.