Off kilter puzzle game Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 25, developer Blue Wizard Digital announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Blue Wizard Digital:
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150-plus levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve murderlicious puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Help Jason terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations… and beyond!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit Slayaway Camp.
- 12 gut-wrenching themed “episodes” for over 150 puzzle levels!
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason, and more!!!!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of bloody Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience.
- Constant feel-good encouragement from your mom’s severed head.
- ‘Daily Death’ mode for a new special reward puzzle each day.
- Murder Marathon’ mode to sharpen your camper-killing skills.
- Level up and unlock tons of horrifying new murder weapons and special animations.
- Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny new elite ones!
Watch the announcement trailer below.