Swedish studio Bandana Kid has announced Elli, a colorful puzzle platformer due out for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in December. It will support English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandana Kid:
Guide Elli on her journey through the land of the Mandragora to reclaim the stolen Crystals of Time before her birthday is over, in this colorful puzzle platformer for the Nintendo Switch!
- A whimsical hand-crafted single-player adventure filled with a variety of puzzles and exciting platforming. Watch your step, there are many dangers to overcome!
- Discover a delightful world, inhabited by the playful and usually helpful Mandragora. Journey from lavish beaches, through ancient temples, mountain tops and caverns filled with forgotten Mandragora technology, and more.
- Unreal Dev Grant recipient.
- A vast and ever-changing soundtrack, beautifully blending the themes of the world and underscoring Elli´s adventure.
- Collect gems and and deviously hidden coins and exchange them for a variety of robes, staffs, and hats.
- Simple pick-up-and-play controls, suitable for both kids and kids at heart.