Couch co-op puzzle game Deru: The Art of Cooperation will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam on November 7 after four years in development, developer Ink Kit Studios announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
In this couch co-op experience two players team up to overcome the boundaries of shadow and light and succeed through teamwork, timing and tactics. Block streams for your partner, juggle your mass to make each other huge for traversing big streams. To succeed you have to communicate and plan together, fuse your brains and bring your co-op gaming skills on the next level.
Deru: The Art of Cooperation is more than your usual puzzle game, you need to have dexterity, precision and use strategic planning to reach the exit of each level.
Everybody can join! Friends, family and foes:
- Enjoy beautiful abstract art while solving mind-bending puzzles
- Elegance: Simple and easily understandable mechanics create complex and satisfying puzzles
- Great atmospheric music
- Multiple worlds packed with many brain twisting riddles
- Couch Co-op: merge your brains together to overcome the streams and barriers
- Single Player: Challenge your twin stick skills to tackle the puzzles solo
Sound and Music
Michel Barengo created the music and soundscape for the game. A granular exploration of physicality which results in a soundscape in between the digital and real, which has been awarded with the “SUISA Swiss Games Music” prize.
Watch a trailer below. Visit the official website here.