Konami has released the version 2.2 update for Super Bomberman R across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
The update adds the following new content:
- A new battle rule “Civilians” has been added to the Grand Prix mode.
- Three Castlevania stages have been added where the new “Civilians” rule can be enjoyed.
- New characters are available in the shop:
- Alucard Bomber
- Mimi Bomber
- Nyami Bomber
- Upa Bomber
- Caesar Bomber
- New accessories have been added:
- pop’n music
- Added Bomber Time.
- The special abilities of the following characters have been adjusted:
- Bill Bomber: Firing speed of special ability is downgraded from 0.11 secs to 0.18 secs per tile.
- Max: Added the special ability ‘Plasma Bomb’. All abilities in ‘Grand Prix’ are also adjusted.
- The Five Dastardly Bombers: Special ability bombs, has the effect of accelerating/decelerating explosion countdowns depending on skulls, illnesses, etc.
- Added ‘Random’ stage selection.
- Item locations in all Grand Prix stages have been adjusted.
- Various other small bugs have been fixed.
Watch a trailer for the update below.