Full details will be shared during a stage event, which will be live streamed, from 15:00 to 15:40 JST featuring voice actors Ai Kayano and Ayana Taketatsu, Straight Edge’s Kazuma Miki, and Square Enix’s Hiroaki Iwano.
Here is an overview of the project’s staff:
- Production: Square Enix and Straight Edge
- Scenario: Kazuma Kamachi (A Certain Magical Index, etc.)
- Character Design: Kiyotaka Haimura (A Certain Magical Index, etc.)
- Opening Animation: Studio Trigger (Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia, etc.)
- Theme Song: “Future is Mine” by Myth & Roid
While Square Enix did not share further information about the nature of the project, it should be noted that news of the announcement was published by Famitsu App, Famitsu’s smartphone game news website, suggesting it is likely a mobile game.