Koei Tecmo will release New Romance of the Three Kingdoms, its smartphone adaption of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI first launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, in multiple languages for iOS and Android devices in November, the companies announced.
Here is an overview, via Koei Tecmo:
About Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI for Smartphone
BBGame, having worked closely with Koei Tecmo and the original Romance of the Three Kingdoms designer Ken Kitami, successfully re-created the beloved series so that users can once again see and experience the world of the three kingdoms along with its famous generals.
New Romance of the Three Kingdoms mobile allows users worldwide to connect on a global server to fight on a giant 1 million tile map for the unification of China. Also, the game provides multiple side quests and missions, providing users with tactical combat and strategic gameplay experience.
About New Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Since 1985, Romance of the Three Kingdoms has been one of the most renowned strategic game series in Japan with a huge fanbase. Among its series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI has been an exceptional hit, and the New Romance of the Three Kingdoms is the mobile adaptation version to its original, with additional game features for users to experience:
- Intuitive Grand Strategy gameplay set in the Three Kingdoms timeline.
- Recruit famous generals of the time.
- Relive famous battles and storylines.
- Global Server where players will fight over 1 million map tiles.
- Multiple gameplay paths: build cities, join an army, recruit generals. There’s something for everyone.
- Engaging Combat: Fight in city sieges, border skirmishes, and major battlefields as you go head to head with other players and pit your tactics against theirs.
Visit the game’s official Chinese website here.