PM Studios will release a physical edition of rhythm game Deemo for Switch in North America in early 2019. It is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
In Japan, a physical edition is due out on October 25, 2018. The digital edition of the game is available now worldwide via the Nintendo eShop.
Here is an overview of the game, via Amazon:
Deemo is a music rhythm game that centers around the mystifying relationships between Alice and Deemo. The game progresses as Deemo plays and completes musical piano scores in order to help Alice return back to her world. A brilliant collection of music styles and genres are available in both instrumental and vocal music formats. For those seeking an extra challenge, all playable songs feature a number of difficulty levels and customizable note speed.
- Musical connection! – Play Deemo (Literally!) with the Nintendo Labo piano to dive into the game’s truly musical world!
- Heartfelt rhythms! – 100-plus captivating songs from a variety of composers and genres await you! Let the melody of the piano soothe your soul!
- Three difficulty modes! – Start with easy mode and work all the way up to hard to test your sense of rhythm via simple, intuitive gameplay!
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork! – The gorgeous art of Deemo will tug at your heartstrings as the gripping story unfolds!
- Mesmerizing story! – The music, artwork, and narrative all come together in this amazingly moving experience! fall into the world of Deemo!