Catherine: Full Body will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on February 14, 2019 in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
>strong>Original 09/11/18 at 5:06 a.m.: Atlus also announced a live stream featuring the latest trailer, gameplay, and all sorts of new information will broadcast via Niconico on September 15 at 19:00 JST. Additionally, Atlus announced the game will be playable and have a stage event at Tokyo Game Show 2018 from September 20 to 23.
A western release of Catherine: Full Body is also planned, but has yet to be given a release date.
Here are a new set of screenshots:
Weekly Famitsu this week has an eight-page preview of Catherine: Full Body. Further information has yet to leak from the magazine.
Update 09/12/18 at 12:24 a.m.: New tidbits of information have come in from the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu:
- The standard edition will cost 7,980 yen.
- The limited edition will cost 13,980 yen and include a slip art box, four-disc soundtrack CD, art book, and special downloadable content set.
- An Arrange Mode featuring new mechanics has been added.
- There are more than 500 stages—two times the amount of the original game.
- Over 20 animated scenes have been added.
- You can change Catherine’s voice. In addition to Miyuki Sawashiro (Catherine’s main voice actor) and Mamiko Noto (who voiced Fuuka Yamagishi in Persona 3), nine additional voice-overs will be released as downloadable content.