Sega has released a new trailer for Team Sonic Racing highlighting the game’s team mechanics.
The trailer showcases how Sonic and friends work together using team-based moves to race past rival teams. It also features the first footage of Team Rose and the Ice Mountain stage. Players will be able to assist teammates and knock out opponents with a variety of fast-paced moves, including:
- Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by!
- Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost!
- Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them!
- Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track!
- Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost!
Team Sonic Racing is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this winter.
Watch the trailer below.