Shin Megami Tensei V producer on development progress, potential Nocturne port or remake
Mostly nothing, but an update is an update.
Shin Megami Tensei V producer Kazuyuki Yamai shared a development update on the upcoming RPG in a new magazine interview.
Here are the tidbits:
- “We’re working hard on it. Yes, it really is in development. (Laughs.)”
- “Mostly everything, from existing demons to new characters, is currently running on the hardware.”
- “We’re making a game with content appropriate for a numbered title and without any compromises.”
- “We’ll share an update when time is ripe, so please wait a little longer.”
- “We’re constantly considering a port or remake of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. We’re thinking we want to watch for an opportunity.”
Shin Megami Tensei V will be released for Switch.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"