The PlayStation 4 version of Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi, officially titled Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi, will launch on November 29 in Japan for 6,800 yen at retail and 3,700 yen via download, publisher M2 announced.
Here is an overview of each version:
Retail Version (6,800 yen)
- A copy of Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi on disc
- DLC: Game Mode “IKD 2007 Special (2007 Cave Matsuri Ver.)” – The elusive Ketsui that was playable for one day only at Cave Matsuri in 2007 and 2018. This time, “IKD 2007 Special (2007 Cave Matsuri Ver.)”-dedicated M2 Gadgets are also being prepared.
- DLC: BGM Set “Virt Arrange” – An arrange by Jake “Virt” Kaufman, who does background music for the Shantae series and Shovel Knight. The music was created for the Arrange Mode in DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu Black Label for Xbox 360, but this is the first time Virt’s songs will be playable in Ketsui.
- First-print production bonus: 48-page booklet
Digital Version (3,700 yen)
- A digital copy of Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi
- *DLC will be sold separately for the following prices
- DLC: Game Mode “IKD 2007 Special (2007 Cave Matsuri Ver.)” – 800 yen
- DLC: BGM Set “Virt Arrange” – 800 yen