Publisher Digerati and developer RuneHeads have announced story-driven dungeon crawler Fall of Light: Darkest Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. It will launch this summer.
A PlayStation 4 limited edition physical version of
Fall of Light first launched for PC via Steam in September 2017. The console-exclusive Darkest Edition featuers all of the original content, as well as a brand new dungeon with new enemies, traps, and weapons.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields.
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition.
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world.
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions.
- Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, and Hungarian.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.